top of page

Eleanor's Nursery

In honor of my sister Emily having her baby October 12, 2019 I have decided to show the bedroom that I did for her as my baby shower gift for Miss Eleanor Jean. What you will see are the before and after pictures of not only the bedroom but some vintage furniture that our mom passed down from her childhood. The furniture I was paid to redo, and the room, like I said, was my gift.

These are the pictures I took of what will be the babies room after Emily had her gender reveal party at her house. 

I love that Emily gave me total control over the whole project. I did inform her throughout the process, sharing ideas, color swatches I chose etc. She never objected to any of it.